November 25, 2013

Another Spotlight!

I realize it is not Sunday but I have been extremely busy with our business and my stamping business and did not have time to create very many Thanksgiving cards this year. I was surprised last Thursday to find a Thanksgiving card in the mail from my downline Mary Ann Gerrish and knew I had to "spotlight" this card. This Thanksgiving card totally rocks! Don't you agree?



I thought I would add another another "Spotlight" today to include Mary Ann's card for our Thanksgiving week! Thank you so much Mary Ann....I love it!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow... this is gorgeous! Where's her blog so we can see how she did this. Love the brick wall embossing folder! Not a SU item I'm sure, unless it's old....but would love to get my hands on one.! Great card...thanks for sharing it! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - glad that you spot lighted this card....would not think to put this blue but it truly works. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly