BLOG CANDY ALERT! You heard that right! Today is my turn to show you a Preview of our upcoming "Winter Collection" at Create with Connie & Mary. What is this subscription all about and how do you win a FREE subscription?
Let's take a peek at my Preview Project first:
I made a trio of projects for you. A coordinating card, envelope & treat holder! Here is a close-up of the card & envelope:
Take a really good look at the ornament in the center of my card. The ornament is from the Christmas Collectibles Stamp Set and we have a coordinating Christmas Ornament Punch. This is the stamp set I will be using in my very first project in the Winter Edition! Below you will see a close-up of my ornament and all of the detail in my card:
How about a coordinating treat holder. I created this using (2) Top Note Die shapes:
I made one long end on each die shape flat by cutting off the fancy edge. Score 1" on each flat edge and glue them on top of each other and fold. I inserted a Glimmer Brad at the very top where both pieces meet to keep it closed. The Gift Bow Die makes the cutest bows don't you think?
Now more about our edition:
This Collection is ALL ABOUT our December Holidays! The Early Bird Special is $24.95 and what will you get for that?
- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas just for the upcoming December Holidays!
- One of these weeks...Card "Create"tions...24 cards seen ONLY by our subscribers
- One of these weeks...Last Minute Gift ideas!
As with ALL of our collections...
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
See what we are all about during PREVIEW WEEK - October 13-19!
Winter Collection runs October 20 - November 16!Now's the time to join during out EARLY BIRD SPECIAL...Click HERE to purchase!
How do you win a FREE subscription? Leave a comment below on my blog and I will pick a winner tomorrow morning!