The card I ended up with is nothing at all that I designed in my head! How funny is that? Here's my card for this week:
I decided to add trees in the background, then I decided to add snow, then came the Glimmer Paper and the Seam Binding....whoa, I had to stop myself! My Santa is embossed and heat set with Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder. I fussy cut him and then added a little bit of color to his beard, hat and cuffs with a Blender Pen & Soft Suede Ink:
Notice the little scroll at the bottom of Santa's list? I rolled a piece of Whisper White Cardstock, glue the end of my paper down, dipped each end in VersaMark Ink and dipped a 2nd time in Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, heated with my Heat Tool and then used a Blender Pen dipped in Soft Suede Ink to "dirty" up the scroll.
The Silver Glimmer Paper looks wonderful layered with Soft Sky & Cherry Cobbler Cardstocks. How fun!
- Cardstock: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Inks: Old Olive, Soft Sky, Soft Suede, VersaMark
- Stamps: Evergreen, Gorgeous Grunge, Greetings of the Season, Santa's List
- Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Baker's Twine
- Tools: Heat Tool, Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals