October 25, 2013

Merry Monday #80!

Use Music or a Carol Inspired Theme! That's this week's challenge at Merry Monday!
 
My Card:


I added "music" to my card by using the Music Notes Wheel Stamp that I turned into a regular stamp! The image from "The Open Sea" was so perfect for the sentiment don't you think?


I punched a few stars and added "Crystal Effects" to make them glossy and added "Pearl Jewels" to my background. For the bottom of my card I used the "Faux Burnt Paper Technique" by first hand-tearing the bottom of my cardstock and then adding ink with a "Sponge Dauber":


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
  • Stamps: Music Notes, The Open Sea, Joy to the World
  • Inks: Baked Brown Sugar
  • Tools: Circle Collections Framelits Dies, Sponge Daubers, Big Shot Machine, Stampin' Dimensionals. Merry Minis Punch Pack
  • Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearl Jewels
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. Debbie, I LOVE your card! It is absolutely perfect! The torn paper is such a great accent and the pearls and stars are the perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the world image Debbie, never would have thought of using it. Lovely Holiday card, thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie. A beautiful mix of stamps and embellishments. Love all the special touches you've added. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Debbie, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Debbie. Love the depth you've created with sponging and such a clever mix of stamp sets. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card...I love the elements you combined! Now I am singing that song! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Merry Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderfully creative way to use the globe! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very different....great combination of stamps and rollers and stars!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!