October 19, 2013

Merry Monday #79!

Happy weekend stampers! This week I was playing around with some projects and I decided to check Merry Monday this morning because I'm having a workshop this morning and getting everything ready so I had a few minutes. How perfect this week's Merry Monday is to one of my projects: Blue, White, Silver and Snowflakes:


Look what I've been playing with......my Petite Purse Die:


And this is the one I have entered for the challenge...blue, white, silver and snowflakes!



Then I decided to create a snowman:



And a Santa:



Make sure you visit the design team and maybe play along. I have another post coming today for my Dynamic Duos design team project, make sure you stop by again around noonish!

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. How cute! Love all 3 of them! Do you have a pattern/directions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowflake purse - elegant. Santa and snowman - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable little pursed, Debbie! What fun! It's always such a pleasure to see your creations at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little purses are so cute and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, these are the cutest! Love them all! Some somebody is going to be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three are adorable Debbie, Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing! You are so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did not ever get this die....but your designs almost make me want to have it.... Your creativity is beyond imagination...fabulous!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would LOVE directions for these wonderful purses. Can you help? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!