I have a quick post today as I am packing for a girls scrap/card making event for the weekend and have so much to get ready! I am leaving mid-afternoon and not returning until Sunday. I do have posts ready to go for the whole weekend so your browsing won't be interrupted. And I so appreciate all of you that visit my blog!
This week we have a color challenge at Merry Monday Challenge using Red, Pink, Light Green and Dark Green with White and neutrals are always welcome!
As you can see in the photo below, I used the "Rock n Roll" technique on my wreath image by using two ink colors:
And Stampin' Up!'s Candy Dots make it so easy to add holly berries!
Here is a listing of the Stampin' Up! supplies I used on my card:
- Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Real Red
- Inks: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Circles Collection Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
- DSP: In Color Paper Stack
- Accessories: Candy Dots, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- Stamps: Wonderful Wreath, Petite Pairs