October 4, 2013

Merry Monday #77!

I have a quick post today as I am packing for a girls scrap/card making event for the weekend and have so much to get ready! I am leaving mid-afternoon and not returning until Sunday. I do have posts ready to go for the whole weekend so your browsing won't be interrupted. And I so appreciate all of you that visit my blog!
 
This week we have a color challenge at Merry Monday Challenge using Red, Pink, Light Green and Dark Green with White and neutrals are always welcome! 


My Card:


As you can see in the photo below, I used the "Rock n Roll" technique on my wreath image by using two ink colors:


And Stampin' Up!'s Candy Dots make it so easy to add holly berries!


Here is a listing of the Stampin' Up! supplies I used on my card:
  • Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Real Red
  • Inks:  Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Circles Collection Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
  • DSP: In Color Paper Stack
  • Accessories: Candy Dots, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Stamps: Wonderful Wreath, Petite Pairs
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

17 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, Debbie. LOVE how you used the colours and your gorgeous wreath. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did the wreath on your card...it turned out beautiful! And you made all the colors work so wonderfully together...well done! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooohhhh - this is so pretty! Your wreath is perfect!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Debbie. That was quite a color challenge but you certainly made them work. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie. Your card is gorgeous!! Love all the layers ... and the dimension from the curled banners and popped up circle is fabulous. I've never tried the rock 'n roll technique and will have to check out how to do that - the wreath is so pretty with the different tones of green. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just perfect, Debbie! LOVE the two-toned wreath as well as the berries! Such nice details! So glad you could play with the Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The two-toned rock 'n' roll wreath is a very clever way to use the greens in the challenge colors! And those candy dots make perfect berries! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous, Debbie! I love the rock and roll wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Debbie, love how you used the colours and the way you made the wreath two tone. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great technique to use on a wreath, and cute colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Debbie, your wreath is fabulous. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You rocked this one...sorry for the unintended pun....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this 2 color wreath, Debbie! You've rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Debbie. This card is visually stunning! It packs a bold punch and I think you have used the colours so well. Gorgeous creation. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!