I belong to a group of girls from Maine that are all Stampin' Up! demonstrators and we are going to be swapping cards each quarter. So I have lots of inspiration to show you today. First off, this is the card I made to swap with everyone:
I layered the snowflake several times using "Stampin' Dimensionals" to give it some height. I also used "Stampin' Dimensionals" on my banner:
- Cardstock: Gumball Green, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations Paper
- Inks: Gumball Green, Craft White
- DSP: Season Of Style
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Festive Flurry Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Stamps: Festive Flurry, Really Good Greetings
And I stamped the inside with a few snowflakes:
And here are all of the cards I received in return for our 1st swap:
A "Gate Fold Card" by Jeannine Tarrio using the single stamp "Christmas Star"
Linda Sinclair created her own poinsettia with punches!
A "Triple Fold Card" by Carrie Arsenault using the "Snow Day Stamp Set"
Cathy Autrey created a "Quilt Card" using scraps of designer paper and the "Top Note Die"
"Glimmer Paper" and the "Festive Flurry Stamp Set & Framelits" for Karen Leveille
Tracey Roy used the "Snow Day Stamp Set" with snowflakes stamped
using the "Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Ink"
Were you able to figure out what our theme was for this swap? We all made cards to use post-Christmas for sending out thank you's!
And now on to our first day of Preview Week at Create with Connie & Mary during our "Winter Collections 2013". Mary has a FREE tutorial today and a chance to win a FREE subscription on her blog: Stamper Camper's Corner!
- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas just for the upcoming December Holidays!
- One of these weeks...Card "Create"tions...24 cards seen ONLY by our subscribers
- One of these weeks...Last Minute Gift ideas!
As with ALL of our collections...
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
See what we are all about during PREVIEW WEEK - October 13-19!
Winter Collection runs October 20 - November 16!
Now's the time to join during out EARLY BIRD SPECIAL...Create with Connie and Mary
Winter Collection 2013
Regularly $29.95 US
Save $5 during our Early Bird Special!
Only $24.95 US