Here are the two duo colors for this week:
I love how this turned out with the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. I stamped my leaf images and then inked my whole cardstock piece with VersaMark Ink, sprinkled Heat and Stick Powder and heat set with my Heat Tool. Quickly I sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and heat set again for just a few seconds. The Heat and Stick Powder grabs the glitter and it stays put on your paper, not all over your hands or face! If you click on the image above or below, you should be able to see a close-up of the bling!
- Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
- Inks: Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder, VersaMark
- Accessories: Organdy Ribbon
- Stamps: Gently Falling, Sweet Essentials
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Ovals Collection Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Heat & Stick Powder, Heat Tool, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder