If you look closely at the center panel on the sketch and flip it upside-down....you have Stampin' Up!'s "Circle Card Thinlits Die". How neat is that?
I used the "Autumn Accents Die" to create my acorn and leaves out of various designer paper patterns. This is what the card looks like when it is slightly opened:
And then opened in full to reveal the Thanksgiving turkey on the inside:
Below is a close-up of my acorn & leaves. I added a "Candy Dot" on the acorn:
And here are more goodies cut with the same die set and adorned with more "Candy Dots":
- Cardstock: Chocolate Chip
- DSP: In Color Paper Stack, Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Circle Card Thinlits Die, Circle Collection Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Autumn Accents Die
- Accessories: Candy Dots, Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Stamps: Harvest of Thanks
Be sure to visit my teammates to view their submissions for this week....but wait, have you joined in yet on our Winter Collections? Here are the details:
- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas just for the upcoming December Holidays!
- One of these weeks...Card "Create"tions...24 cards seen ONLY by our subscribers
- One of these weeks...Last Minute Gift ideas!
As with ALL of our collections...
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
See what we are all about during PREVIEW WEEK - October 13-19!
Winter Collection runs October 20 - November 16!
Now's the time to join during out EARLY BIRD SPECIAL...Create with Connie and Mary
Winter Collection 2013
Regularly $29.95 US
Save $5 during our Early Bird Special!
Only $24.95 US