I used the "Wonderfall Stamp Set" to create all of my fallish items. I also used a Permanent marker to color my "Pearl Jewels" so that they would coordinate with my card colors:
The banner was stamped with a sentiment from "A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set" and I scored and folded each end twice to make it pop:
- Stamps: Wonderfall, A Dozen Thoughts
- Inks: Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Squares Collection Framelits Dies, Autumn Accents Die, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
- Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
- DSP: Eastern Elegance
- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas just for the upcoming December Holidays!
- One of these weeks...Card "Create"tions...24 cards seen ONLY by our subscribers
- One of these weeks...Last Minute Gift ideas!
As with ALL of our collections...
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
See what we are all about during PREVIEW WEEK - October 13-19!
Winter Collection runs October 20 - November 16!
Now's the time to join during out EARLY BIRD SPECIAL...Create with Connie and Mary
Winter Collection 2013
Regularly $29.95 US
Save $5 during our Early Bird Special!
Only $24.95 US