The apple was made using the "Ovals Collection Framelits Dies". I use "Real Red Cardstock" and sponged all the edges using a "Sponge Dauber" and "Real Red Ink". I then used a piece of scrap paper that I cut by hand in a wavy fashion and layed it on the top of my apples. I then used a "VersaMark Ink Pad" and ink up the whole bottom of the apple by pouncing my ink pad. Sprinkle "Early Espresso Embossing Powder" and set with a "Heat Tool":
You can see the shinyness of the embossing powder in the photo above. I added a white squiggly line using a "White Signo Gel Pen". The leaves are from the "Bird Punch" and the sentiment is from the "Sweets for the Sweet" stamp set cut with the "Small Oval Punch".
I glued a Popsicle stick to the back of the card using "Sticky Strip" and added a few leaves from the "Bird Punch" and finished off my project with a small ribbon bow!
This is what the card looks like when standing. I hope you have enjoyed my project for today. Thanks for stopping by to visit!
- Cardstock: Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
- Inks: VersaMark, White Signo Gel Pen, Real Red
- Tools: Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits Dies, Bird Punch, Small Oval Punch, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Mini Glue Dots, Sponge Daubers
- Accessories: Real Red 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- Stamps: Sweets for the Sweet