September 20, 2013

Pals Paper Arts 172!

I got to work from home today so I was able to get ready for a few upcoming classes and although I've already posted once today, I had time to create another card for Pals Paper Arts. I had a great stamping day!

Margaret Moody always has the neatest sketches:


I knew I wanted to play with Stampin' Up!'s Washi Tape as some of my customers asked me just a short time ago if there was anything different we could use it for other than just tape on a card. Here is what I came up with:


How about just tape on a card and a Washi Medallion? How cool is that!

 
And if you visit on Tuesday, I have a tutorial for you on my "Tuesday Tips or Techniques" post on how to do this! 
 
Stampin' Up! supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
  • Inks: Old Olive
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Season of Style Washi Tape
  • Tools: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Artisan Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • DSP: Subtles Paper Pack
  • Stamps: Very Merry Tags
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. You are so clever! I love the washi medallion! And this sentiment makes me smile! And yep Emma is one already.....still waiting for that first step! She walks all around holding one piece of furniture after the other and just won't let go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous take on the PPA sketch! Love the little pearls and absolutely love what you did with the Washi tape -- so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!