September 21, 2013

Dynamic Duos #71!

Can you believe tomorrow is the first day of autumn already? We've had so much rain for the past 2 months here it seems. I hate to say it but I'm almost ready for snow and snowmobile season. I know, I'll regret saying that but at least we can get out and about and do some recreational activity!

Today we have 2 great colors to play with at Dynamic Duos, Basic Black & Crumb Cake:


My Card:


It's really hard to capture in a photo but my "Beautifully Baroque" stamped image is embossed twice. First with White Embossing Powder and then again with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder. The shimmer is stunning in real life but here is a closer look and if you click on the photo you may be able to see the shimmer close up:

 
The flower in the center was made using the Simply Pressed Clay Molds and Simply Pressed Clay. Once the flower shape was dry, I used a Basic Black Stampin' Write Maker to color my flower black.
Stampin' Up! supplies I used:
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
  • Inks: Crumb Cake, Craft White, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, StazOn Jet Black
  • DSP: Neutrals Paper Stack
  • Tools: Corner Rounder Punch, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Simply Pressed Clay Molds, Simply Pressed Clay, Ticket Punch, Sponge Dauber
  • Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, That's The Ticket, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Beautifully Baroque
  • Accessories: Candy Dots 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Debbie! Love your new do, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mary! I needed a change and glad you loved my card!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, Debbie! The focal point is just gorgeous and I love all those rounded corners. Such a striking card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shimmer is really nice and your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card took my breath away when it came through my blog feed! So .... gorgeous and so is that new profle pic of yours :). Thanks so much for inspiring me to play along at DD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, Debbie! I love the double-embossed Baroque image, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the splatter background and your wonderful embossed image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This if gorgeous Debbie, love the embossing and sponging!!! And CONGRATS on making Manager :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Such a stunning stamped image - I bet it looks even better in real life with the shimmery embossing powder. Just gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The double embossing is gorgeous Debbie! A big Congrats on making Manager...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous, Debbie! I love all that embossing and sponging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!