All you do is rip off a piece of masking or painter's tape, press the sticky part onto your ink pad to ink it up and then press in place on your cardstock. How neat is that? And what a wonderful effect don't you think?
I added a flowered stamp image from the "Best of Flowers" stamp set and the sentiment is from "Blooming with Kindness". Both are inked using "Baked Brown Sugar Ink". What a nice effect just a few "Rhinestone Jewels" add to my card also.
- Cardstock: So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
- Inks: So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Honeycomb Embossing Folder
- Accessories: 5/8" Crochet Trim, Rhinestone Jewels
- Stamps: Best of Flowers, Blooming with Kindness
- Misc: Masking or Painter's Tape