September 21, 2013

CCMCFALL13 04

So sad to tell you we are into our final week during our Fall Collections Edition at Create with Connie & Mary but guess what, we are already working on the next edition.....coming soon! I hope all of our subscribers enjoyed our 4 full weeks of projects. You can still sign up and view every single project. Just visit the Create with Connie & Mary blog and you can sign up there today!



Here is my card for our sketch challenge this week:


And this is the sketch we are all using:


It was fun to piece together different designer paper panels with the stamped image panel in the center:

 
Notice the little bits of "grunge" I mixed in with my leaves. I just totally adore the "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set. I've used it so much lately. Make sure you visit Create with Connie & Mary to see what everyone else is up to and here is a listing of all the supplies I used on this weeks card:
  • Cardstock: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
  • Inks: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Soft Sky
  • Stamps: Gently Falling, Truly Grateful
  • DSP:  Sweater Weather
  • Accessories: Candy Dots, Candy Dots Brad Bases, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Early Espresso
  • Tools: Corner Rounder Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, Big Shot Machine, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors, the sketch and your creativity with the leaves...I need to start using my leave stamps and die and get some beautiful cards out there....especially since Fall officially starts tomorrow afternoon....we finally had rain today and it was wonderful...cool, breezy and overcast...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love how you used the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!