I used the "Sunflower" stamp for my card this week. In order to get multiple ink colors on one image, I used "Sponge Daubers" to daub on my ink. I started on the outside with "Crushed Curry Ink" and then added a small ring of "Soft Sky Ink" followed by the center using "Early Espresso Ink". I also sponged the edges and the corners of my "Whisper White Cardstock" panel using "Early Espresso Ink".
I then stamped the sunflower one more time so that I could fussy-cut some of the petals. Once my petals were cut, I colored them with "Crystal Effects". Notice the shine on my petals below:
I glued all the petals using "Stampin' Dimensionals" to give them height. The flower resembles tears falling to go with the "Thinking of You" sentiment. Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies I used:
- Cardstock: Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Whisper White
- Inks: Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Crushed Curry
- Tools: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips
- Accessories: In Color Boutique Details Buttons, Sponge Daubers
- Stamps: Sunflower, Walk In The Wild