On to today's sketch challenge:
Any my card for this week's sketch challenge:
The "Harvest of Thanks" and "Wonderfall" stamp sets have such wonderful stamp images and I've combined 5 of them for today's card. I used the larger background image on my "Basic Gray Cardstock" layer using "Basic Gray Ink". I then added a few layers of DSP and stamped the sentiment directly on my DSP using "Basic Gray Ink". I also added some fussy cut stamped elements:
Reminder that we are into Week 2 of our Create with Connie & Mary Fall Collections Edition where you get:
• NEW card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!• FREE Preview Projects August 19 - 24 (so you can see what we are all about)!
• Fall Collection runs August 24 - September 21
• Features the Holiday Catalog AND 2013-2014 Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step DOWNLOADABLE PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!
- Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White
- Inks: Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry
- Stamps: Harvest of Thanks, Wonderfall
- Tools: Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals
- DSP: Sweater Weather, Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit