September 26, 2013

CCMC270!

Happy Fall Y'all and what a great way to kick off the first week of fall. Look at the color challenge below that we get to play with this week at Create with Connie & Mary:

 
I used Stampin' Up!'s new Round Card Thinlits Die for my card this week:
 

The Whisper White embossed with the Honeycomb Folder really makes the colors pop don't you think?


And of course I used my new all-time favorite stamp set "Gorgeous Grunge". I just love that set, can you tell lately?


I stamped the splotches first and then embossed my panels:

 
Card Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Gorgeous Grunge, Wonderfall, Friendship Preserves
  • Inks: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
  • Tools: Autumn Accents Die,  Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Round Card Thinlits Die, Big Shot Machine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Large Scallop Edgelits Die, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Window Frames Framelits Dies, Circles Collection Framelits Dies
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Cardstock: Bermda Bay, Whisper White
  • DSP: Sweater Weather
Visit Create with Connie & Mary to view the design team for some inspiration!
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Love what you did! Those flip cards are so much fun! I love all the details! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the brightness and colors and SPLOTCHES and the pearls are a fabulous touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun use of the new thin lit! Great job! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your flip card Debbie! I especially love how you carried over the scalloped border, a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these bright colors and the fun leaves on your thinlit card, Debbie! You've really decorated it in such a lovely way and I love how you applied the scallops across both front panels! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the texture on your flip card with the scallops and the "'grunge". Great job with the color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!