I used Stampin' Up!'s new Round Card Thinlits Die for my card this week:
The Whisper White embossed with the Honeycomb Folder really makes the colors pop don't you think?
And of course I used my new all-time favorite stamp set "Gorgeous Grunge". I just love that set, can you tell lately?
I stamped the splotches first and then embossed my panels:
- Stamp Sets: Gorgeous Grunge, Wonderfall, Friendship Preserves
- Inks: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
- Tools: Autumn Accents Die, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Round Card Thinlits Die, Big Shot Machine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Large Scallop Edgelits Die, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Window Frames Framelits Dies, Circles Collection Framelits Dies
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- Cardstock: Bermda Bay, Whisper White
- DSP: Sweater Weather