September 12, 2013

CCMC268!

Happy Thursday almost Friday! Guess what's going on today? We have a new wonderful color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary this week. What wonderful colors to play with:

 
 I decided to use these colors to create a non-traditional card with an autumn theme:
 

I kept it simple but added multiple layers. I used my Circles Collection Framelits to cut a hole for my stamped image to peek through the two top layers:

 
These are the Stampin' Up! supplies I used for today's card:
  • Cardstock: Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder
  • Stamps: Magnificent Maple, Trust God
  • Inks: Pistachio Pudding, Wisteria Wonder
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Circles Framelits Dies, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Very Vintage Designer Buttons
Be sure to stop by and visit the girls from our design team to view their projects this week at Create with Connie & Mary!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. This little leaf is now on my "to purchase" list after seeing your gorgeous sample! Great working with you on Create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, this is so pretty! Love how you framed the leaf with the Wisteria. It really draws your eye to the leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the framed leaf! I didn't know about that stamp, but after all the gorgeous cards this week I am going to have to get this leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of this! And I love how you created your layered circles! So creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little leaf peeking thru the hole! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you spotlighted the leaf in the circles! Perfect! Great job with the color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!