Here is the Pocket Card Sketch:
And my pocket card:
Here are the two pieces once you slide the shaped card out of the pocket:
Below is the pocket that I created first. If you would like to create one, it measures 4 1/4" x 9". Score at 4 1/8" and again at 8 3/8". Fold on both score lines. Add Sticky Strip to the long side of the small tab on the end and also on the very bottom of the panel at the opposite end. Fold and glue in place, making sure the small tab is on the inside of the card. This creates your pocket:
Once your pocket is all assembled:
- Sponge all 4 sides of the pocket using Smoky Slate Ink on Smoky Slate Cardstock
- Stamp the beautiful image from the Beautifully Baroque Stamp Set on the pocket front using Smoky Slate Ink. (A little off-center to the right).
- Add a 1 1/4" x 3 1/2" banner using the Eastern Elegance DSP and flag one end. Sponge all the edges using Smoky Slate Ink and curl the ends with your Bone Folder. Glue in place.
- Add Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Ruffled Stretch Trim around both sides of the pocket using Sticky Strip.
- Stamp sentiment using Smoky Slate Ink from the Label Love stamp set on Whisper White Cardstock and cut out the shape using the Artisan Label Punch. Sponge the edges using Smoky Slate Ink.
- Using the Decorative Label Punch, cut one using Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock and sponge the edges using Smoky Slate Ink.
- Layer the sentiment to the label using Stampin' Dimensionals. Add another layer of Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of the label and glue to card front.
- Add Pearl Jewels on each end of the label
- Create 2 layers using the Deco Labels Collection Framelits Dies, the largest layer (3 1/2" x 4 1/4") in Smoky Slate Cardstock and the 2nd layer (one size smaller) using the DSP. Sponge all the edges of both layers using Smoky Slate Ink and layer.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Make A Wish stamp set using Smoky Slate Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut out using the Decorative Label Punch. Sponge the edges with Smoky Slate Ink.
- Stamp 2 flowers from the Flower Shop stamp set using Smoky Slate Ink on Calypso Coral Cardstock. Cut out with the Pansy Punch. Layer using Stampin' Dimensionals. Glue to the front of your panel using Stampin' Dimensionals. Add a Jumbo Pearl Jewel in the center of the flower!
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral
- DSP: Eastern Elegance
- Inks: Smoky Slate
- Stamps: Flower Shop, Label Love, Beautifully Baroque, Make A Wish
- Accessories: Jumbo Pearl Jewels, Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Ruffled Stretch Trim
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Pansy Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Artisan Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Sponge Dauber
• NEW card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!• FREE Preview Projects August 19 - 24 (so you can see what we are all about)!
• Fall Collection runs August 24 - September 21
• Features the Holiday Catalog AND 2013-2014 Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step DOWNLOADABLE PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!