This was so much fun and so easy! The pattern to achieve this is located right here: Brandy's Cards and if you'd like to view Ellen's card again, her card is shown in this post: Ellen's Card
- Layer #1: I started out with Coastal Cabana Cardstock cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", score in the center at 4 1/4" and folded. I completed the pattern on the edge per the directions.
- Layer #2: Calypso Coral Cardstock 3 1/4" x 5 1/4"
- Layer #3: Modern Medley DSP 3" x 5"
- Tag layers: Large tag stamped using Craft White Ink using the Chalk Talk stamp set, sprinkled with White Embossing Powder and set with Heat Tool. Add a small double-knotted bow at the top. Glue one layer of Coastal Cabana Cardstock cut with the Decorative Label Punch to the front of your tag. Stamp the sentiment from the Chalk Talk stamp set using Coastal Cabana Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut out using the Wide Oval Punch, glue in place using Stampin' Dimensionals. Add one branch cut out with the Bird Punch using Calypso Coral Cardstock.
- Ribbon: Finish the card by wrapping a piece of 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon along the edge.
Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!