I no longer have the bookmark as I gave it out as a gift and I didn't write down the measurements for you. The first layer is embossed using the "Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder":
For the stamped layer I stamped all of my leaves first on one edge and added some grunge in the mix by first inking the stamp, stamping on a piece of scrap paper and then without re-inking, stamped on my cardstock. This keeps the grunge images more subtle.
Here is a list of Stampin' Up! supplies I used for my project:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana
- Inks: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, StazOn Jet Black
- Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Gently Falling, Happy Day
- Accessories: 5/8" Crochet Trim
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder