August 23, 2013

Fall Collections Preview at Create with Connie & Mary!

Yay...it's my turn to show you a preview of the new "Create with Connie & Mary Fall Collections Edition"!...I am showing you a Halloween set today because the project for my first week of the edition will be using this same stamp set. The stamp set is called "Halloween Bash". Take a peek at my project and don't forget to scroll down because we are all offering "Blog Candy" to win a FREE subscription below and today is my turn for the blog candy:


Do you like my project? I always try to add a coordinating 3D project on all of my preview's. I decided to add a little mini "Trick or Treat" bag this time. How easy this project was with the addition of the "Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape".  Peel & Stick and you are all done. What I love the most about Washi Tape is how you can un-peel if you don't like the way you stuck it on the first time and re-peel!

Here are the details of our Fall Collections Subscription:
It's HERE!
EARLY BIRD signups for the
Create with Connie and Mary
Fall Collection 2013
• NEW card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!
• FREE Preview Projects August 19 - 24 (so you can see what we are all about)!
• Fall Collection runs August 24 - September 21
• Features the Holiday Catalog AND 2013-2014 Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step DOWNLOADABLE PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!
Create with Connie and Mary
Fall Collection 2013
Regularly $24.95 US
EARLY BIRD PRICE only $19.95 US


And now on to each individual project:


I used an Exacto Knife to cut where the Washi Tape meets at the peek of my diagonals. Make a slit, lift up on the Washi Tape, remove excess and re-stick!

Card Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Halloween Bash
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
  • Inks: Pumpkin Pie, StazOn Jet Black
  • Tools: Scallop Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Witches Brew Washi Tape
  • Misc: Exacto Knife
Trick or Treat Bag:


Stampin' Up!'s "Purse Die" is such a versatile product in that you can change up the purse into something other than a purse like I did today. I cut off the flap to leave the trick or treat bag open to add candy to it!

Project Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Halloween Bash
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
  • DSP: Witches Brew
  • Tools: Hexagon Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot Machine, Purse Die, Sticky Strip
  • Accessories: Witches Brew Washi Tape, Mini Brads
In order to have a chance on winning a FREE Fall Collection Edition to Create with Connie & Mary, please leave a comment on my blog and I will be choosing a winner within 24 hours. Good luck and make sure you visit Create with Connie & Mary daily to see who is up for blog candy this week!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

27 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to use yhe wahi tape and so crips and clean on the 'purse'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that about the Washi Tape (haven't tried mine yet...need to!!) Love your Halloween creations! Thanks for sharing and a chance to WIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects! Washi tape is a favorite of mine right now so I'm am always looking for new ideas. Thanks for giving me some. Oh...and thanks for the chance to win too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, These are such cute ideas. i am always amazed by the different things that can be done with the pruse die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb I LOVE reading your blog...I look forward to it every morning....and I would love a chance to win blog candy too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. VEry cute card and bag! I love seeing all your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your projects Debbie, that little treat holder is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADOR-A-BLE!!! I'm totally casing these!! Thanks for the fun ideas, looking forward to the next few weeks of projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your use of the washi tape. Great inspiration idea that I will be using in my classes. Thanks for a chance to win a free pass!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Great use of the washi tape. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, Cute projects. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Trick or Treat bag is super sweet! Would look even better overflowing with candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the way you used the Washi Tape. Thanks for the tip on how to cut it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Since my sons are adults and haven't trick or treated in many years, I would not consider myself a Halloween person. But boy, do I love your card. So clean and simple & I'm lovin' that washi tape. Cute little trick or treat bag. Great job as always.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you used the washi tape ~ my new addiction! Super cute treat bag too! Thanks for sharing and the chance to win a free subscription!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the bold simplicity of this card design. The matching purse is darling as well. The white space is very important to really pop the colors of the tape...great design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great projects Debbie! I too love how you can un-peel it if you can need to move it. Can't wait to see what else you will be creating for this new round!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love love love the washi tape!! all of it!! thanks for sharing such a beautiful but quick and simple card!
    brenna

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these projects!! Be nice to win!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a new subscriber and I just love your projects! Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year...must be all those gorgeous colors! Thanks for inspiring us today. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The washi tape and layered labels on your halloween card are a clever combination. Love your clean and striking style!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such cute projects. I must CASE them!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Washi tape a favorite of crafters everywhere because of it's many styles, widths and colors!! It is easy to use, easy to tear, easy to pull from projects when boo boos happen or you change your mind and can be used in many ways too!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a lovely card and cute bag you have made made Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  26. anything Halloween or fall grabs my attention great job wonderful use of washi tape!
    Alyse D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!