We are well underway with our "Fall Collections Edition at Create with Connie & Mary". Have you purchased our wonderful edition yet? It's not too late and we've had some wonderful projects for you. Read more about our edition at the bottom of my post.
Today's card for the Create with Connie & Mary Thursday Challenge is using one of the stamp sets that we are featuring in our edition called Halloween Bash:
Here are the great fall and autumn colors we are using this week:
The photo below shows a lollipop flower I created using the Chevron Ribbon and ribbon & thread:
The focal tag image:
- Stamp Sets: Halloween Bash
- Inks: Stampin' Write Markers-Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
- Accessories: Candy Dots, Chevron Ribbon, Naturals Designer Buttons, Linen Thread
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Chalk Talk Framelits, Doily Die, Stampin' Dimensionals
- DSP: Brights Collection Paper Stack
- Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
So what is the Fall Collections Edition all about?
- NEW card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!
- FREE Preview Projects August 19 - 24 (so you can see what we are all about)!
- Fall Collection runs August 24 - September 21
- Features the Holiday Catalog AND 2013-2014 Catalog Products
- 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
- Step-by-step DOWNLOADABLE PHOTO tutorial
- Only available to subscribers!
- Demonstrators & Customers welcome