And this is the card I came up with for you today:
When I first eyed the 3 panels on the sketch, I thought I would make them all similar and immediately thought of the "It's A Wrap Occasions" stamp set. These stamp images have been around blogland for quite some time now and most people have used them to wrap around Nugget Chocolates. I decided to use them on my card front:
How come all 3 stamped strips look so perfect on the white paper? That's because I dug out my "Stamp-A-Ma-Jig" and stamped all 3 of the images on white "Address Labels" and then all you do is peel & stick! Tricked you didn't I?
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies I used:
- Stamp Sets: Sketched Birthday, It's A Wrap Occasions
- Inks: Coastal Cabana
- Accessories: Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Circles Collection Framelits, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
- DSP: In Color Paper Stack
- Misc: Address Labels
Don't forget to sign up for our Fall Collection Edition at Create with Connie & Mary. This week is full of Free Tutorials and projects just to give you a taste of what is yet to come!