I just love the softness of combining these 3 colors. See what I did with mine this week:
I cut one "Pistachio Pudding Cardstock" panel measuring 4 1/4" x 2 3/4" and used the "Deco Labels Framelits Dies" to cut a portion of it. I then embossed both pieces of cardstock with the "Pretty Print Embossing Folder" and then used a "Sponge Dauber" to add color the all the edges of my cardstock and also to the embossing by rubbing the "Sponge Dauber" very lightly on the embossing:
The butterfly was stamped using "Blushing Bride Ink" over "Blushing Bride Cardstock" and hand-cut. I also inked the sentiment in the same manner and cut it out using the "Ticket Punch". Once all of my items were glued in place, I added a few flowers on my "Smoky Slate Cardstock" inked with the "Smoky Slate Ink". Both the butterfly and sentiment were glued in place using "Stampin' Dimensionals".
- Stamps: Label Something, Best of Butterflies, World Treasures
- Inks: Pistachio Pudding, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate
- Cardstock: Pistachio Pudding, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Deco Labels Framelits, Ticket Punch, Sponge Dauber, Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals