August 8, 2013

CCMC 263!

Wow, the sketch challenge at Create with Connie & Mary really threw me for a loop this week. I try to encourage my customers and downline to participate in challenges as this is what makes you think, practice, learn and get your creative juices flowing. How did I manage this sketch challenge this week:

 
I grabbed a stamp set off of my shelf and challenged myself to use it and this is what I came up with:

I thought I would stick with a stamp set that had small images and I made all the baby animals peek from the sides of the cardstock layers. What a cute set to play with!


And I kept the sentiment on the same color cardstock as the embossed layer for color-on-color:

 
All of my stamped layers are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals for height. Here are all of the Stampin' Up! supplies I used in my project:
  • Stamp Sets: Zoo Babies
  • Inks: Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Pistachio Pudding, Early Espresso, Strawberry Slush
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Silver 1/8" Ribbon
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder Punch, Word Window Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Make sure you stop by Create with Connie & Mary for some great inspiration from our design team!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Isn't this the cutest set? And these lil' guys are adorable peeking into the "windows". I love the colors you've used and the angled lines of the embossing folder is a wonderful look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! The little animal heads peeking thru the windows to welcome a baby! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those animals are SO cute! Love how you used them on your panels! Great job with the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! Love this stamp set and how you made all the animals are peeking from the edges! What a great way to do this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...how cute! Love all those little animals peeking out! Great baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest baby card ever!!! I absolutely love it! The way you stamped the animals on each piece of card stock is so clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!