July 5, 2013

My Parents Anniversary Card!

Hi Stampers! Quick post today and  I am showing you the card that I made for my parents anniversary that I spoke to you about yesterday. I used the "Love & Laughter" stamp set for my card:


I added two tiny hearts to the wedding cake to symbolize my Mom & Dad and adorned both of them with Pearl Jewels:


The Adorning Accents Framelits Dies add such a special edge to any layer:


Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad and many more!

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  •  Love & Laughter, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Pool Party, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Small Heart Punch, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch, Big Shot Machine, Adorning Accents Framelits Dies
  • DSP: Regals Paper Stack
  • Inks: Jet Black StazOn
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I love the hearts on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet, my mom really, really like it!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely beautiful...and fabulous color combo...am sure your parents loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!