July 18, 2013

Cindy's Workshop!

I have 3 cards to show you today. Last Saturday I demo'd at Cindy's workshop. We had a great time (Hi Girls!) and a very successful workshop. This was the first card:


I always try to mention some tips while demonstrating. For this card, the "Music Notes" stamp image is actually a wheel stamp and I talked about how to unmount the stamp from the wheel and using our "Clear Mount Cling Foam", make your own stamp. A second topic was how to prepare you stamps when they are bold like the recorder image in my card above. I always sand my stamps with the "Stampin' Sanding Block" to remove the factory film on the rubber. This makes the ink adhere to the rubber better for a nice, crisp image.

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Smoky Slate
  • Stamps: Timeless Talk, Music Notes Standard Wheel
  • Accessories: Washi Tape, Candy Dots, Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Large Scallop Edgelits, Chevron Embossing Folder, Bird Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
Card #2:


When I think of Cindy, the first thing that comes to mind is "Tea Party's" as she has a group of girls that get together and have tea parties. So the stamp set I used for the 2nd card was the "Tea Party" stamp set. I showed them how to mix their own colors in the "Stampin' Spritzer's".

Card #2 Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White
  • DSP: In Color Pack Stack
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Ovals Collection Framelits, Labels Collection Framelits, Stampin' Spritzer, Stampin' Dimensionals, 
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • Stamps: Tea Party
Card #3: Make and Take:


All the girls created their own card above to take home with them. We used the new "1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon" that will be available August 1st in the Holiday Catalog.

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White
  • DSP: Eastern Elegance
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Wide Oval Punch, Modern Label
  • Accessories:1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon
  • Stamps Simply Sketched Hostess
  • Inks: Calypso Coral




Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards, Debbie! My favorite is the Tea Party design...I sooo want this set! Thank you for sharing all of these....am sure the ladies attending loved making them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!