I always try to mention some tips while demonstrating. For this card, the "Music Notes" stamp image is actually a wheel stamp and I talked about how to unmount the stamp from the wheel and using our "Clear Mount Cling Foam", make your own stamp. A second topic was how to prepare you stamps when they are bold like the recorder image in my card above. I always sand my stamps with the "Stampin' Sanding Block" to remove the factory film on the rubber. This makes the ink adhere to the rubber better for a nice, crisp image.
- Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Smoky Slate
- Stamps: Timeless Talk, Music Notes Standard Wheel
- Accessories: Washi Tape, Candy Dots, Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Large Scallop Edgelits, Chevron Embossing Folder, Bird Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
When I think of Cindy, the first thing that comes to mind is "Tea Party's" as she has a group of girls that get together and have tea parties. So the stamp set I used for the 2nd card was the "Tea Party" stamp set. I showed them how to mix their own colors in the "Stampin' Spritzer's".
Card #2 Supplies:
- Cardstock: Whisper White
- DSP: In Color Pack Stack
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Ovals Collection Framelits, Labels Collection Framelits, Stampin' Spritzer, Stampin' Dimensionals,
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Stamps: Tea Party
All the girls created their own card above to take home with them. We used the new "1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon" that will be available August 1st in the Holiday Catalog.
- Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White
- DSP: Eastern Elegance
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Wide Oval Punch, Modern Label
- Accessories:1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon
- Stamps Simply Sketched Hostess
- Inks: Calypso Coral