We have an awesome sketch challenge for you today at Create with Connie & Mary. Loving all the little elements:
And this is my card:
Basic Gray is seeing so much more use from me lately so I was glad when Smoky Slate made it's debut. Doesn't it look gorgeous paired up with Coastal Cabana?
I stamped the flower from "Flower Shop" three times and used my "Pansy Punch" to cut them out. All three flowers are layers using "Stampin' Dimensionals" to give it a 3D look. Instead of using a layer with the half-circle on the sketch, I used my "Paper Piercer" and the "Essentials Paper Piercing Pack" to add a few half-circles to my background layer. And I just love our new "Gingham Wheel Stamp". Of course I unmounted it from the wheel to create a stamp with it. Click HERE if you would like to view my tutorial on how to mount wheel stamps on "Clear Mount Cling Foam".
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
- Inks: Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango
- Stamps: Flower Shop, Gingham Wheel, Express Yourself
- Tools: Pansy Punch, Modern Label Punch, Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies, Big Shot Machine, Paper Piercer, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Candy Dots, Candy Dots Brad Bases