I added my strips one at a time and overlapped the corners. Where the corners over-lapped, I used an Exacto Knife to gently cut a diagonal slit through both layers. I then removed the left-over piece on the top, then lifted the top cut piece with my Exacto Knife and peeled off the unwanted cut portion on the 2nd piece. Lay both pieces flat again and you now have a perfectly cut corner.
Now on to the ends. I again lifted the Washi Tape end to cut it into a banner and then laid it flat once it was cut.
The flowers are from the new stamp set Morning Meadow and guess what, we have a new coordinating punch to cut out the flowers....the Pansy Punch! How neat is that? I finished off the card by adding some bling. I used Rhinestone Jewels on both flowers and on each end of my Washi strips.
- Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Island Indigo, Whisper White
- Inks: Island Indigo
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools: Pansy Punch, Washi Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals, Exacto Knife, Paper Snips
- Stamps: Morning Meadow
You will have access to MORE card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!
- FREE Preview Projects June 17 - 22 (see what we are all about)!
- Summer Collection runs June 23 through July 20
- Features NEW 2013-14 Catalog Products
- 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
- Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
- Only available to subscribers!
- Demonstrators & Customers welcome!