June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my hubby and to my dad and all the dad's out there today! My side of the family is all meeting for lunch today. We live 2 hours away from everyone so we usually meet half-way and have us some family time. Enjoy your day today if you are as fortunate as I am and still have my dad with us to celebrate!

I've already posted the card in an earlier post that I sent my dad in the mail so I'm posting another male-oriented card today. I made this card right before the catalog retired some of our products so the watch image you see in this photo is from a retired stamp set called "Dapper Dad" (that I'm holding on to):



Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Great Sport, Clockworks, Dapper Dad (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Inks: Pacific Point, Crumb, Cake Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Tools: Ticket Punch, Word Window Punch, Ovals Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crystal Effects
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Pacific Point
It's almost here.....

You will have access to MORE card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!

  • FREE Preview Projects June 17 - 22 (see what we are all about)! 
  • Summer Collection runs June 23 through July 20 
  • Features NEW 2013-14 Catalog Products
  • 24 EXCLUSIVE samples 
  • Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials 
  • Only available to subscribers! 
  • Demonstrators & Customers welcome! 
Visit Create with Connie & Mary to purchase Early Bird Pricing of $19.95 today to save $5.00 on the subscription!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!