Jessica asked me to create a sign for Kaitlynn's door to her new bedroom as they are in the process of completing her room. She of course loves Lalaloopsy so this is what I came up with:
This is not inserted in the frame yet that my daughter purchased but should slide right in. The Lalaloopsy character I made came from Wendy Cranford's Pinterest Pin. I thought she was adorable so I created it exactly how she had it but added a little bit of bling and used different colors. Here is a close-up:
And a close-up of my buttons and bling:
I also found a cheap wood frame that Kaitlynn painted herself and I decorated it with buttons, bling and a large bow. I wanted to keep it simple:
More bling & buttons:
I hope you enjoyed my two projects and I hope your upcoming weekend will be wonderful!
The Create with Connie & Mary Summer Collection is here!
- FREE Preview Projects June 17 - 22 (see what we are all about)!
- Summer Collection runs June 23 through July 20
- Features NEW 2013-14 Catalog Products
- 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
- Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
- Only available to subscribers!
- Demonstrators & Customers welcome!