June 14, 2013

Free Friday Lalaloopsy Style!

My daughter Jessica and granddaughter Kaitlynn will be moving in a few weeks. For 3 years now Jessica has been in a long distance relationship because they agreed that she needed to stay here so that she could continue to attend college (in our town) and earn her degree. Now that she has accomplished that and is working, they will be moving to live with TJ, which is about an hour and a half from here. It is going to be hard not having them 3 miles down the road from us. I'm used to seeing Kaitlynn quite often so it will be a huge change for me.

Jessica asked me to create a sign for Kaitlynn's door to her new bedroom as they are in the process of completing her room. She of course loves Lalaloopsy so this is what I came up with:


This is not inserted in the frame yet that my daughter purchased but should slide right in. The Lalaloopsy character I made came from Wendy Cranford's Pinterest Pin. I thought she was adorable so I created it exactly how she had it but added a little bit of bling and used different colors. Here is a close-up:


And a close-up of my buttons and bling:


I also found a cheap wood frame that Kaitlynn painted herself and I decorated it with buttons, bling and a large bow. I wanted to keep it simple:


More bling & buttons:


I hope you enjoyed my two projects and I hope your upcoming weekend will be wonderful!

The Create with Connie & Mary Summer Collection is here!

 You will have access to MORE card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!

  • FREE Preview Projects June 17 - 22 (see what we are all about)! 
  • Summer Collection runs June 23 through July 20 
  • Features NEW 2013-14 Catalog Products
  • 24 EXCLUSIVE samples 
  • Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials 
  • Only available to subscribers! 
  • Demonstrators & Customers welcome! 
Visit Create with Connie & Mary to purchase Early Bird Pricing of $19.95 today to save $5.00 on the subscription!

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. So adorable Debbie. Great idea to help make the move go smoothly for your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti. Things are coming together for their move. Kaitlynn found out that there is an olympic size pool in her new school and is so excited that she will be learning how to swim!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness Debbie this is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet. My granddaughter is so much into Lalaloopsy!

      Delete
  3. Your artwork is soooo adorable...I just may have to case it on a card for my great niece! Am sure it will be fabulous on Kaitlin's new bedroom door. Know how you will miss them being so close bt guessing you will see them often! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they will only be an hour and a half away so that's not too too bad. It could be worse. Thanks Carol!

      Delete
  4. I love, love, love this! It is super adorable! You are an awesome grandma!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!