June 15, 2013

Dynamic Duos #57!

Good Saturday morning blog readers and Happy Father's Day weekend to the dads. We have a new challenge this week at Dynamic Duos. We are using Pear Pizzazz and Basic Black with the option of having a theme of "plants" to our projects:


This is the card I came up with this week:


Butterflies are my all-time favorite. When a new stamp set comes out that has a butterfly in it, it's on my list. This cute butterfly is from the "Best of Butterflies" stamp set from Stampin' Up! What a great card this makes for anyone that you want to cheer up:


I added a few branches tucked in under my butterfly for my plant theme this week. I think that added just the right touch as the Pear Pizzazz really stands out against the Basic Black elements.

We have a great line-up of design team projects so make sure you click here to visit: Dynamic Duos and make sure you play with us this week. Can't wait to see what you create! Have a great weekend!


Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Large Scallop Edgelits, Bird Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder
  • Accessories: 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels
  • DSP: Modern Medley
  • Stamps: Happy Day
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, thanks for sharing, love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen and thanks for visiting me!

      Delete
  2. Wow Debbie! This is gorgeous. Love the way you've used the layers, the background, the butterfly and leaves. Well...love it all actually!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie, love being on the team with you!

      Delete
  3. Love that lattice background and the butterfly of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who wouldn't love butterflies, thank so much!

      Delete
  4. Love all of the texture and design to this card. Well done Debbie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful beautiful card!! Lots of gorgeous texture and I just LOVE the sentiment! :)
    ....and I have this DSP so I'm going to get very inspired by this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see what you come up with Alison. This pack of DSP is awesome. Thanks!

      Delete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful. I just love all the extra attention to details (the layered scallop, the rhinestone on the butterfly, the embossing in the background). Such a classy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wow, wow! Debbie, this card has SUCH "wow factor!" Love everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this is gorgeous, I love that beautiful butterfly and the embossing, so much eye candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!