Isn't that an interesting sketch? See what I did with it below:
The designer paper pattern you see on my background layer is actually a "window sheet" that is clear and has the white mosaic design right on it! The Primrose Petals Cardstock peeks right through the window sheet:
Do you like my little primrose petals flower? I used our "Simply Pressed Clay Mold". I first started out with some "Simply Pressed Clay" and added a few drops of "Primrose Petals Re-inker" and worked it in to color the clay. One little quick-tip that I've learned is to tuck my clay molds into the freezer for 15 minutes. The flower shape popped right out and I was still able to press a "Rhinestone Jewels" in the center. So easy!
- Stamp Sets: Banner Greetings
- DSP: Quatrafancy
- Cardstock: Primrose Petals, Island Indigo
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Window Frames Framelits Dies, Simply Pressed Clay Mold, Simply Pressed Clay, Tombow Multipurpose Glue, Corner Rounder Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Inks: Island Indigo, Primrose Petals Re-inker
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Ribbon
Now on the the 2nd reason you need to keep scrolling. Our brand new "Create with Connie & Mary Summer Collection Subscription". So far this week you have seen Preview Projects by Mary Brown, Melissa Davies and myself and we have the remainder of the week on tap for more Preview Projects.
NEW this session by popular request - MORE card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!
• FREE Preview Projects June 17 - 22
• Summer Collection runs June 23 through July 20
• Features NEW 2013-14 Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!