June 20, 2013

CCMC 257!

Are you tired, bored, stressed, need something to do to relax? Well, why don't you come join us today and stamp with us at Create with Connie & Mary! Not only do we have a sketch challenge for you this week. We are also into our new Preview Week for our "Summer Collection Subscription". First let's get to our sketch:


Isn't that an interesting sketch? See what I did with it below:


The designer paper pattern  you see on my background layer is actually a "window sheet" that is clear and has the white mosaic design right on it! The Primrose Petals Cardstock peeks right through the window sheet:


Do you like my little primrose petals flower? I used our "Simply Pressed Clay Mold". I first started out with some "Simply Pressed Clay" and added a few drops of "Primrose Petals Re-inker" and worked it in to color the clay. One little quick-tip that I've learned is to tuck my clay molds into the freezer for 15 minutes. The flower shape popped right out and I was still able to press a "Rhinestone Jewels" in the center. So easy!

Card Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Banner Greetings
  • DSP: Quatrafancy
  • Cardstock: Primrose Petals, Island Indigo
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Window Frames Framelits Dies, Simply Pressed Clay Mold, Simply Pressed Clay, Tombow Multipurpose Glue, Corner Rounder Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Inks: Island Indigo, Primrose Petals Re-inker
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Ribbon

Now on the the 2nd reason you need to keep scrolling. Our brand new "Create with Connie & Mary Summer Collection Subscription". So far this week you have seen Preview Projects by Mary Brown, Melissa Davies and myself and we have the remainder of the week on tap for more Preview Projects.

NEW this session by popular request - MORE card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!

• FREE Preview Projects June 17 - 22
• Summer Collection runs June 23 through July 20
• Features NEW 2013-14 Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love how you used the window sheet! And that clay flower is a perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the colors on this and the freezer tip works wonderfully! I was having some trouble at first and tried this, worked like a charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love how you added the rhinestone gem to the center by pressing it into the flower...great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this...great color combo and the layers...need to create more of the clay flowers and try the buttons...thank you for your inspiration to use the Window Sheet...I tend to hoard these special sheets..>!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to venture out and use the clay to make a flower or button. Very pretty...need to get brave! Such a "soft" card. Great for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you did the sentiment - stretching that banner is awesome! I love that window sheet, too. (I am secretly hoarding mine, hahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie - I just found this card of yours - LOVE it! Can't wait to make one. I think my card clubs will be making something similar soon. You always have such super creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!