June 13, 2013

CCMC 256!

We have a beautiful color challenge today at Create with Connie & Mary, but wait...before I show you, have you signed up for our Early Bird Special yet?
It's HERE! EARLY BIRD signups for the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2013
have begun!

NEW this session by popular request - MORE card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!

• FREE Preview Projects June 17 - 22 (see what we are all about)!
• Summer Collection runs June 23 through July 20
• Features NEW 2013-14 Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!


Create with Connie and Mary
Summer Collection 2013

Regularly $24.95 US

EARLY BIRD PRICE $19.95 US! 

And now on to our weekly challenge. Here is our color combo for this week:


My Card:


Isn't it perfect that the new "Soho Subway Designer Paper" has exactly these colors? I used one of the sheets for my background and added a few leaves from the "Autumn Accents Die" and embossed them:


Here is a listing of all of the Stampin' Up! supplies I used on my card:
  • Cardstock: Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit
  • Inks: Early Espresso
  • DSP: Soho Subway
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Autumn Accents Die, Mini Glue Dots, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Ovals Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Very Vintage Designer Buttons
  • Stamps: Really Good Greetings



Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. The leaves are perfect for these colors! I love them embossed! And that button is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the embossed leaves. Makes me look forward to seeing fall again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Deb! I love how you used a non traditional color for one of the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this DSP much more than I thought I would when I ordered it, lol! Your embossed leaves in the challenge colors are so eye-catching! Great layout for a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The SoHo Subway DSP looks so rich with these beautiful leaves. Great way to show them off. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the leaves in these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad the leaf die made it over to the new catalog. Love the DSP behind the leaves...really makes the leaves POP!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!