June 6, 2013

CCMC 255!

I've got some "new stuff" for you today for our challenge at Create with Connie & Mary! New colors and new Designer Paper! For starters, here is the sketch for this week:


My card:


Did you notice that new, beautiful paper I used for one of the layers? You don't need to add much more to make this card pretty. The paper is called "Gingham Garden".

The stamp set I used is a new hostess stamp set called "Simply Sketched". Other than using 2 ink colors with 2 images, I didn't have to do too much to my card. I used my "Blender Pen" to move some of the color around on the flowers. The ink I used was "Midnight Muse" and for the 2nd image I used "Pear Pizzazz Ink":


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
  • DSP: Gingham Garden
  • Inks: Midnight Muse, Pear Pizzazz
  • Tools: Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen
  • Stamp Set: Simply Sketched

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

13 comments:

  1. My favorite hostes set! I love how you didn't color it in but just used the blender pen. And it is still just as beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty how you combined the DSP with that stamp set! LOVE it! Great job with the Create with Connie and Mary sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love that new hostess set! And I love how everything pops with the Midnight Muse layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, lovely card, so colorful with that DSP. I don't have that hostess set but I have other flower stamps that would look great using this sketch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize how well the DSP goes with the Simply Sketched stamp set! My eye was drawn right to that solid color flower - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowie zowie...how beautiful this is!!!!!! I have to put Hostess set on the top of my list for the next order...love it and how you used it with my favorite DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a soft and pretty card. Several people used the same DSP, but yours appears softer because of the image you used...cool effect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! I love how you stamped the flower with the colors, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful!!!!
    perfect choice of colors. I just have to cased it for my consider it cased week tomorrow.
    Tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!!!....and it's all MINE!! Thank you for this lovely birthday card Debbie! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you are too cute! Hope you had a great birthday!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!