May 8, 2013

Wacky Wednesday-Blossom Flower!

I have a "Punch Art" flower for you today for "Wacky Wednesday"! Another reason I wanted to show you this flower today, is that unfortunately the "Blossom Petals Punch" is retiring at the end of this month along with the "Jewelry Tag Punch" you see at the bottom of my flower. Grab them both now while you can.

I started out with a card base of "Soft Suede Cardstock" measuring 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded in half. I embossed the bottom with the "Woodgrain Embossing Folder":


I added "In Color Designer Paper" at the top and used the "Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel" to ink the very top of my card with "Soft Suede Ink". My Jumbo Wheel stamp are all converted to "Clear Mount" stamps so it makes it easy to stamp these nice and straight. I even have a tutorial HERE on how to complete that.

And now for my flower:


I used two of the petals from the punch and cut (6) of each size using "So Saffron Cardstock". I glued the larger petals to my cardfront and added a "Stampin' Dimensional" in the center. I then glued the 2nd row of petals to the center. I finished off the flower by adding a "Designer Builder Brad" from the "Spring Catalog". The branches are from the "Bird Punch".

Here is a listing of Stampin' Up! supplies used:
  • Cardstock: Pool Party, So Saffron, Soft Suede
  • Inks: Soft Suede
  • DSP: In Color Paper Pack
  • Stamps: Tiny Tags, Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel
  • Accessories: Linen Thread, Designer Builder Brad
  • Tools: Bird Punch, Ribbon Punch, Blossom Petals Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot Machine, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Folder



Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the woodgrain embossing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Janet. I am going to miss this punch when it retires!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!