May 17, 2013

Stampers for Others May Challenge!

Our challenge this month for our "Stampers for Others" group was to use a favorite stamp set that is retiring on May 31st. I chose the "Tea Shoppe Stamp Set" for my card today:


I "colored" my Tea Lace Doily with my Brayer and Lucky Limeade Ink. Just roll on the ink until you are satisfied with the look. I then folded it in half to resemble a shelf for my cup of tea! The tea cup was stamped using Pretty In Pink Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and hand-cut. I used an Exacto Knife for the inside of the handle:


What a pretty way to embellish a card by adding a few Rhinestone Jewels scattered here and there and by also adding a pretty Baker's Twine bow on the tea cup handle.


Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Pool Party Core'dinations
  • Inks: Not Quite Navy, Lucky Limeade, Pretty In Pink
  • Stamps: Tea Shoppe, That's The Ticket
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sanding Block, Ticket Punch
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, White Baker's Twine, Tea Lace Doily
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I love, love this card, the Honeycomb EF is now one of my favorites. You did an amazing job cutting that cup, specially the inside of the handle. The Rhinestones just adds so much sparkle, the perfect finishing touch.
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maria. I too will miss this stamp set!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the blingy steam!!!!! Thanks for inspiring me while I have borrowed my friend's set.... Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get to use the stamp set Carol, thank you!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!