May 31, 2013

New Stampin' Up! Catalog and a Sale!

You've been patiently waiting and it's finally here! Our new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog! Just a note that you can start ordering today at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Stampin' Up! is transitioning their website today and we need to give them a little bit of time. In the meantime, click on the catalog links below and enjoy viewing our new line up:



And we have even more today.....a Sale! Three of our favorite greetings are on sale. I have my order all ready to go! Keep reading:



 Don't forget that today is also the last day you can order from the SPRING CATALOG. You can add items from both catalogs on our order today and RETIRING STAMP SETS can be ordered until June 3rd.

Order from me online and I'll send you a FREE catalog in the mail! As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!