May 13, 2013

Monday Merchandise Sneak Peek!

Good morning Stamping Friends! I am quite over-whelmed right now just arriving back home from Bermuda but I managed to create something to show you today for Merchandise Monday. I spent the whole day stamping yesterday in preparation for 2 design team projects, a Stamp Camp for this month, a workshop for next Saturday and trying to remove all of my retiring colors & stamp sets in anticipation of the new catalog. Phew!

Today I am showing you a sneak peek of a brand new product  debuting in the new catalog on June 1st. Because the new catalog has not debuted yet, I am not allowed to show you product photo's but I am allowed to show you the finished product.

Take a peek:

 
I made these adorable little flowers.......yes I did! And with the help of two new products:
  • Simply Pressed Clay and
  • Buttons and Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds
The clay is actually white in color and I added a few drops of re-inker and colored them by kneading the ink colored clay. They take a very short time to dry. To help out I sat the molds in the freezer for about 15 minutes and then popped the flowers from the molds. I had enough time to push a Rhinestone Jewel in the center of the largest flower. Once air dried these flowers are no longer mold-able and you can not smush them. There are 3 flowers on the first mold and the other mold has 3 different sized buttons. How cool is that? You only have a few more weeks to wait and you'll be able to order these also! Make sure to add them to your wish list!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!! I'm still on the fence about these. Maybe I should get them and have my daughter make them for me, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! I haven't tried mine out yet,but thanks for sharing the freezer tip. Good to know it works!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!