May 12, 2013

May Tutorial For Sale!

Hi Everyone! Sorry I am so late in posting my monthly tutorial for you this month. Dave and I arrived home on Friday from a 7-Day long cruise to Bermuda. My tutorial for May is now available and I will email it to you within 24 hours of purchase. I 'm sure I'll have lots of emails to tend to when we arrive home but I will make sure the tutorials are my priority.

Here is my "All Dressed Up" tutorial for May:

 
The "All Dressed Up" tutorial includes 4 cards using the "Dress Up Framelits Dies" and the "Cupcake Punch". One card even includes a pattern for a "Step Card". This was my April Stamp Camp that I held in my  home and the girls all loved these cards. If you would like to purchase the "Dress Up Framelits Dies", please contact me by email and I will place the order for the die set for you at 15% off!
The tutorial includes a detailed listing of all the supplies I used on each card, plus all of the measurements for each layer. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me!

PLEASE MAKE SURE MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS IN YOUR CONTACTS SO THAT MY EMAIL DOES NOT END UP IN YOUR SPAM FOLDER: debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com
 

May 2013 All Dressed Up Tutorial

If you are interested in purchasing my one set of completed cards for $16.00, email me to let me know. First come first served! Includes envelopes and shipping. I will edit this post once this set is sold!

I also have the pre-made kit for sale here: All Dressed Up Pre-made Kit!

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Debbie....think my favorite is the Here for you card....but all are lovely! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girls in my Stamp Camp just loved their cards. Thanks Carol!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!