My 5 year-old granddaughter needed a card for a birthday party she was attending for a little girl in her Pre-K class so I came up with something in pink using Button Buddies:
I stamped the piggy image 3 times without reinking using Pretty In Pink Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. I added a Designer Button where the snout is and added a tiny bow made using Wisteria Wonder Baker's twine glued in place with a Mini Glue Dot.
The shape that the piggy was stamped on is from the Window Frames Framelits Die and I cut another one a size larger using the In Color Paper Stack.
The card base was created using the Scallop Square Die keeping the fold intact when cutting. If you really, really like this stamp set, now is the time to purchase it before it is gone into retirement!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Pretty In Pink, Whisper White,
- DSP: In Color Paper Stack
- Stamps: Button Buddies
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Scallop Square Die, Window Frames Framelits, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Designer Buttons, Baker's Twine, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon
- Inks: Pretty In Pink, Cherry Cobbler