May 1, 2013

Dynamic Duos announcement & Wacky Wednesday-Take Care Set!

Hi Stampers! I have some exciting news for you today. I will be joining the Dynamic Duos as one of their designers for the next 6 months! How wonderful huh? I will be missing the first two weeks of May but will start joining in on May 18th!





Now on to today's post. In the last 5 or 6 months it seems like I don't have the time I used to have blog surfing other demo's blogs, Pinterest and our Stampin' Up! website for demonstrators. I'm am too busy with my stamping business and our home business. I did print out a pattern from a cute "Mini Tissue Holder" from Michelle Suit quite some time ago. Unfortunately I did not bookmark it so if you click on her name, you will be directed to her blog but will have to do a little bit of searching.

Here is the Mini Tissue Holder she created. I also made a matching card to go with the tissue holder:


The Secret Garden Stamp Set and Framelits Dies set made this so quick & easy. Here is the card:


I used the Patio Party Designer Paper for both projects as it added so much color and vibrancy that I almost didn't need to add anything else, but you know me, I just kept adding anyway!


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals
  • Inks: Not Quite Navy, Raspberry Ripple
  • Accessories: 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Secret Garden Framelits Dies, Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
  • Stamps: Take Care, Secret Garden
  • DSP: Patio Party
And this is the matching Mini Tissue Holder:


Again, using the Patio Party Designer Paper:


Mini Tissue Holder Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals
  • Inks: Not Quite Navy, Raspberry Ripple
  • Accessories: 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Secret Garden Framelits Dies, Large Oval Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Oval Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Sticky Strip
  • Stamps: Delightful Dozen, Secret Garden
  • DSP: Patio Party


Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Debbie. It is an awesome challenge blog to be a DT member for. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bronwyn, I'm always so honored to be asked (as you know!)

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I am always excited to see your blog updates! Your projects are always an inspiration to me! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cherie, and I'm always so glad to hear from you!

      Delete
  3. So fun and so pretty....love these. CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a designer for the Dynamic Duos....more places to find your wonderful creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So looking forward to this Carol although I can't start until May 18th!

      Delete
  4. Debbie, congratulations on your new design team selection!! You make wonderful art and I know you'll make a great contribution!! I love the tissue paper holder and card.. lovely little gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Congrats on the design team too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!