Here is the duo for this week:
The "Dessert Option" is to make the card or project a "Kid Themed Card". I have to admit one more thing to you...I purchased this stamp set a year ago and it has never seen ink! I am so glad that "The Great Outdoors" is not retiring as I do like the set and plan on using it to create some scrapbook pages.
Here is my card for this week:
Wouldn't this be a cute card to send to a child attending summer camp? That was my first thought. I created a little scenery by using the "Scallop Oval Punch" and using the shape as my stencil for the clouds. For the ground I tore a piece of scrap paper and used the torn edge as my sample:
The lawn chair and the camp fire were both fussy cut, colored and glued in place with "Stampin' Dimensionals". I completed the card by adding a few ants off to the side, stamped directly on the designer paper. I hope you have enjoyed my "Kid Themed Card" for today. Make sure you visit the Dynamic Duo team and thanks so much for stopping by today!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Pacific Point, Whisper White
- Stamps: Petite Pairs, The Great Outdoors
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Crumb Cake, Pacific Point
- Tools: Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot Machine, Window Frames Framelits Dies, Scallop Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Sponge Daubers
- Accessories: Brads
- DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack