May 26, 2013

Double-layered hearts!

Today's card is a card I've had in my stash and finally have a chance to post for you. This is one of those 10 minute cards and can be mass produced rather quickly with the help of our wonderful "framelits" and the "Big Shot Machine". Let's look it over together:


I started with a "Real Red Cardstock" base measuring 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded in half. The "Whisper White Cardstock" front is cut at 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" and I rounded the corners using the "Corner Rounder Punch". The sentiment is from the "Delightful Dozen Stamp Set" inked in "Real Red Ink" and I added a "Rhinestone Jewel" in the center of the heart.


For my hearts I used 3 different cardstock colors: Real Red, Pretty In Pink and Pink Pirouette. I used the "Hearts Collection Framelits" for the small hearts and the "Hearts A Flutter Framelits" for the larger hearts. I also embossed the larger hearts using the "Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder".

When I was ready to glue my hearts in place, I glued the largest ones first and then layered the smaller hearts using "Stampin' Dimensional". I added "Large Rhinestone Jewels" to the center of each heart!

Pretty neat & simple huh? Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Real Red, Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette
  • Inks: Real Red
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Hearts Collection Framelits, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder Punch
  • Stamps: Delightful Dozen
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Large Rhinestone Jewels
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. It's very pretty! Love the embossing detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet, always love hearing from you!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!