I wanted to use a stamp set I haven't used since it first debuted. If I can recall, we as demo's were allowed to purchase this stamp set before the new catalog from last year was out. This stamp set is called "Bright Blossoms" and the coordinating DSP is called "Summer Smoochies". I used "More Mustard Cardstock" as my card base as this color is retiring in only one short week. I embossed it using the "Woodgrain Embossing Folder" and my "Big Shot Machine".
If you take a peek at the photo below you will notice a little bit of stenciling. I used the "Delicate Details Lace Tape" and used it as a stencil. The tape has adhesive on the back but is very easily peeled away. Do you like the stencil effect?
A close-up of the tag. I hand-cut the "More Mustard Inked" flowers and the "Island Indigo Inked" vase and glued them in place with "Stampin' Dimensionals". I completed the card with a few Rhinestone Jewels:
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: More Mustard, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
- Inks: Island Indigo, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade
- Stamps: From My Heart, Bright Blossoms
- DSP: Summer Smoochies
- Tools: Two Tags Die, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Delicate Details Lace Tape, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot Machine, Woodgrain Embossing Folder
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Linen Thread, Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon