I wanted to use the stamp set "Moving Forward" one last time before it disappears forever! This stamp set is part of our "Help Us Make A Difference" to support the Ronald McDonald House Charities. The image that I used below had not seen ink yet so it was time to use it!
This little hot air balloon is so sweet. I like the little flag banner that I colored with a Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker. I also created clouds for my background. I have a free tutorial on my tutorials page if you would like to learn how! Just click HERE to be directed to the page.
I used such an array of products on this card to make it interesting. How about Rhinestone Jewels, Designer Buttons, Rhinestone Jewels colored with a Permanent Black Marker and a few stamped images in the background from the Clockworks stamp set:
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler
- Inks: Craft White, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Pool Party
- Stamps: Clockworks, Moving Forward
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Designer Buttons
- DSP: In Color Paper Pack
- Tools: Word Window Punch, Big Shot Machine, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, Labels Collection Framelits, Scallop Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals