April 24, 2013

Wednesday Wacky-Decorated Clothespins!

I'm using clothespins today for Wednesday Wacky! How would you like to create a quick, simple and cute project for a gift? Not only did I add designer paper to my clothespins but I also added sticky magnets to the back, so you can use them on the refrigerator or a file cabinet:


This is also a neat way to use up some of the DSP scraps and I also made a matching topper for the cello bag:


The best way to glue the designer paper in place is by using "Sticky Strip". The paper is stuck there for good and won't peel off with age. The topper comes from the "Window Frames Framelits Dies", the designer paper is "Comfort Cafe" and the stamped image if from the stamp set "Friendship Preserves". Go on....get creative!

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. How weird...I picked up some clothes pegs yesterday with just this idea in mind!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!