I scored using the "Diagonal Plate" at every 1 3/8" intervals in both directions:
Such an easy way to create an interesting background. I then filled all of my diamonds with a butterfly image from "Papillon Potpourri". As most of you know, my first language is French so when this stamp set first was introduced, it was nice to see the word papillon, which means butterfly in the french language. I stamped an extra butterfly using "Chocolate Chip Ink" and used the "Elegant Butterfly Punch" to cut it out and glued it in place using "Stampin' Dimensionals".
To add more interest to my card, I used a "Stampin' Spritzer" and added water and about 12 drops of "Chocolate Chip Ink Refill". Shake well and spritz on the whole card!
- Cardstock: Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
- Inks: Pretty In Pnk, Chocolate Chip
- Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Itty Bitty Banners
- Tools: Simple Scored Scoring Tool, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Spritzer, Diagonal Plate
- Accessories: Pretty In Pink 3/8" Scallop Dots Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels